facebook page

Crochet Spring Placemat Tutorial

Crochet Spring Placemat
Crochet Spring Placemat



I have a confession to make.
I really, really love making placemats.
Tough one, right? I hope you’ll be able to fall asleep after that.
It might all have started a couple of weeks ago when I was making these Easter Placemats – that was real fun.
What really fascinates me when it comes to crocheted placemats might be how easy they are to create – you just go left and right and left and right… while watching your favorite program – and before you notice it, it’s done.
And then I love, love, love the moment when I add the edging and a little decoration – that’s just magical…
If you’d like to make these cute placemats and let everyone enjoy their meals even more then I’ve prepared this ‘how to’ for you:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...