facebook page

Flirty Flower Tutorial Valentines Day Crafts

Flirty Flower Tutorial Valentines Day Crafts
Valentines Day Flower 



For those that have been with me since the beginning, you will remember my background is in making fashion flower accessories for women and little girls. It’s what I used to do before transitioning over to blogging. I loved it, but blogging was a better fit for me. I still love playing in the craft room though. My layered fashion flowers were known for their unique style. Valentine’s Day was always when I loved crafting these. But the great thing is that these layered flowers are great for more than just hair accessories. They are perfect for embellishments for other crafts! Crafts like a DIY Valentine’s wreath! So I thought I’d share a simple DIY flower tutorial to help you have a unique centerpiece this Valentine’s season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...