facebook page

DIY - Ribbon Wrapped Chain Bracelet

DIY - Ribbon Wrapped Chain Bracelet
Ribbon Wrapped Chain Bracelet



I love the understated glam vibe of the woven chain link bracelets that are so big right now.  I’ve purchased a few of these bracelets in simple black and gold in the past, and every time I looked at them I couldn’t help but think, “I bet I make something JUST like this”.  Not the first time I’ve had that thought ;) … So while at the craft store one day, I decided to pick up a strand of gold chain link.  I knew I already had the perfect coral colored ribbon to use with it at home.  If you haven’t noticed, coral is one of my absolute favorite colors right now (that, along with mint!).  I got home and went to work on my ribbon wrapped chain bracelet, check out the end result…

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...